Project: Long Thanh International Airport
Project scale of phase I:
- Airfield infrastructure: Constructing a runway with a length of 4000m and a width of 75m
- Passenger terminal: Capacity of 25 million passengers / year. Total floor area 373,000m2
- Flight control system: constructing an air traffic control tower of 123m high
- Ancillary works: Building a garage with a capacity of 4200 cars, cargo stations with a capacity of 1.2 million tons / year, a catering area of 40,000 meals / day
- Works of state management agencies and units operating in ports
- The transport system directly connected to the Port consists of routes with a scale of 4 to 6 lanes.
The objective of building Long Thanh International Airport to achive grade 4F as decentralized by ICAO, acting as an important international gateway airport of the nation, aiming to become one of the international transshipment centers of the region at phase 2 and phase 3 of Long Thanh International Airport Project.