Project: QUE VO ECOLOGICAL URBAN AND COMPLEX COMMERCIAL CENTER
Project: Hoa Lac Hi-tech Park - Hi-tech Business Incubator
- Total investment: 100 million USD
- Total area: 41,000 m2
- Size of the project: 26,000 m2
- Gross floor area: 23,889 m2
- Main construction area: 5,615 m2
- Auxiliary works area: 1,747 m2
- Internal yard area: 9,378 m2 (accounting for 36.1% of total area)
- Green area: 9260 m2 (accounting for 35.6% of total area)
- Construction density: 28%
- Floor area ratio: 1
Project: COMPLEX BUILDING HH1
Project: Binh Phuoc Cement Factory
- Total investment: 5.466 billion
- Scale: designed capacity of 5,500 tons of clinker per day, equivalent to 1.76 million tons of clinker per year or 2.2 million tons of PCB 40 per year in accordance with TCVN 6260-1997, Production and supply of cement for South Vietnam and Cambodia market.
Project: Phu Huu Cement Plant 1, 2
- Scale: capacity of 1.2 million tons / year.
- Applied technology: Modern technology is being used in developing countries and is supplied by well-known international companies such as ABB (Switzerland), Loesche (Germany) and Haver Boecher (Germany).
Project: Golden Westlake Condominium
The land is 2ha, located between Hoang Hoa Tham and Thuy Khue, overlooking the West Lake.
The Golden Westlake is comprised of two 23-storey towers. Ground floor system for commercial and public. All 370 apartments, including 2-storey apartments and 3-floor apartments with gardens, first appeared in Vietnam.
Project: COCO Village
Project: Hoa Binh Petroleum House
Scale: 62,2251 ha.
Investor: Petrovietnam Real Estate JSC (Petrovaco).
Commencement: Quarter I / 2010.
Completed: Quarter IV / 2013.
Project: Cam Pha Cement Plant
- Total investment: 6,089 billion VND
- Scale: Capacity of 2.3 million tons of PCB40 / year cement (line 1), including: Cigarette factory with capacity of 6,000 tons of clinker / day, equivalent to 1,890,000 tons of clinker per year, milled at the factory 690,000 tons of clinker per year, respectively 820,000 tons PCB40 per year; The XMCP grinding station receives and grinds 1,200,000 tons of clinker per year from the XMCP factory, equivalent to 1,480,000 tons of PCB40 cement per year.
Project: Center for training high-level athletes in Hanoi
- Total investment: 1,200 billion;
- Land area: 55 ha
- The center will serve around 1,200 campaigners of Hanoi and other provinces in the country to practice before going on tour to major tournaments.
- Other auxiliary works of the Center include: 1,500 seats canteen; large hall; 500 seat club; a 50-bed medical rehabilitation center; 5-storey building for coaches, athletes; 30 sports clubs, 30 sport clubs in Hanoi, professional practice of 6 sports such as judo, handball, volleyball, basketball, karate .